Monday, 13 May 2013
Well...Hi there
So as I have mentioned before, I am very bad at doing thing regularly. Like blogging. But I have been writing quite a bit which is quite good. I've been working on my first novel which I have been telling you about. The other one didn't turn out so well, I had a lot of problems trying to get a solid plot. Anyway I have been doing another novel as well. I am writing a novel with a friend that lives on the other side of the world (from me anyway). It's going quite well, we're still plotting right now but I think we will be starting to write soon. It's a fairly general fantasy novel, it's her first time doing fantasy so we're trying to keep it simple. Back to my first novel, I'm quite excited about it. I'm working on it a lot more and I have lots of new notebooks. My word count has now reached 22,700 and I'm planning quite a bit more. I should have around 80,000 by the time I have finished. I'm very happy with what I've been writing, I think it's going quite well. That's all I have to say for now, I'll try to do some more posting from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment