Monday, 30 July 2012
Um...writing stuff
So I'm not actually dead as I'm sure you have all been thinking. I mean really, I always update my blog everyday. Um...yeah... So I have been in a bit of a writing lull as you may have guessed. So...the Olympics! Pretty cool opening um...go New Zealand? I don't really enjoy sports. The gymnastics are cool though. Anyways, writing. The plot has been bothering me heaps which is why I haven't been writing, aside from my laziness, so today I decided to sit down and rewrite the whole thing. I considered making it one book again but that didn't really work so it's still two books. I have changed a few vital things and added in a few more awesome locations. Also, and I am quite proud of myself for this, I have finally figured out the end. I mean I knew what the end was supposed to be, but now I know how it is going to happen...mostly...well I still need to iron out the details but that can wait till later. I just need to stop being so lazy. That may be a little hard, but I shall prevail against the comfort of beds and the warm fluffiness of sleepy kitties. Seriously I can't get out of bed till my cats want to, they start hissing if I move too much. It's a little annoying but they're so adorable I can't resist. That's pretty much all I have to say so goodbye for now my beloved followers of invisible land.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment