Monday, 6 August 2012

Belgian Hot Chocolate

Well I am currently sitting in the library cafe drinking a Belgian hot chocolate. Yes, I have been writing. I actually feel quite proud of myself. I should go to the library more often, it will force me o write more, which is always good. Because, you know, not writing isn't that great. It's nice to be able to write in peace without cats attacking my legs or trying to sit on my notebooks. Or generally being insane, I love the really. Though it's annoying when they keep pushing me out of bed, I'm sure I'll survive. Ooh, I just discovered there is a spoon at the end of my straw, it's a metal straw I haven't come across straws like that before. I it normal to get excited about little things like this? Or is it just me being eccentric? H I almost forgot! I got up at 10am today, quite an accomplishment for me as you may have realized. I dislike getting up early, but once I'm up I'm fine. And so I will go back to my writing, fear not, one day I shall return to you, with more random utterances from the depths of my soul...or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment