Friday, 17 August 2012

On the matter of creatures

My brother visited a few days ago, and as he is quite smart and good with story things I had him read over my creature creation things. One of which he pointed out to me just sounded like an alien. So now I am trying to re-make then so they don't sound like aliens. It's harder than it sounds although I am getting some ideas as I write this. I've also been sick for a while, I'm getting better though, and I will be trying to do some form of writing today.

To stop myself from procrastinating, I have joined a site called www.figment.com if you search for my book, Hidden in Plain Sight, you will find I have posted the first chapter. You have my permission to read it. It's quite a good site because it had small groups within it. I like small groups. They're all...small. Yeah so I have a day planner now too. So far I haven't followed my plan but that shall change on Monday. I also have an alarm clock though I have yet to use it. I will start using it tomorrow. One problem I've had is that I have a new video game, it's very distracting. I have decided that I'm not allowed to play it till I've written one scene, and then I'm only allowed to play it for one hour, If I want to play for longer, I have to write another scene. I like this plan, it may actually work.

No comments:

Post a Comment