Tuesday, 28 August 2012
World makers disease
I have now established that I have what is known as world makers disease. That's where I spend all my time creating the world and things to go in it and no time on the writing itself. I have however gotten better since you last heard from me. I have edited some of my work and I had my brother read what I have so far and write little notes in the side of the paper about things he likes and dislikes about it. I've found that it is incredibly scary to wait while someone reads your story. I ended up just pacing back and forth in front of him until he was finished. So I was there for about twenty minutes. Also! I have progressed in y bad sleeping schedule. I actually got up in the MORNING! I know, I know, it's shocking right? I couldn't believe it either. Although I'm not sure if you could call 11am much of an achievement...it's an achievement for me anyway. I've also just been watching Pokemon movies for a few hours so I haven't really been doing anything good with my time. But I shall now proceed to my writing...well research anyway, I still need to figure out the third species of my world/island group thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment