I created the Island on which the new creatures will live and I created them as well. That took a while, I ended up using flowers that have meanings that fit the creatures. Then I make anagrams of them for the name of the creatures, Iiolexa (taken from Ilex and viola) and the name of the island, xeranthe (from Xeranthemum). The creatures there are scholars who spend their lives studying everything and anything. They are quite alien looking, though they are still humanoid. They have no mouths or noses and speak directly through their minds to yours.
So I also wrote the legend thing for the guy who founded one of the island kingdoms (Vuardia) and it seems really lame and horrible, I'm not very good with poems but it's going to have to do for now. I don't even think it rhymes properly. I still need to figure out how the magic part works properly. I know what will happen, and how they get the power, I just hasn't figured out how the exact spell thing works, because it has to be giving something to get something, and I just need to figure out what the main character is going to give, I know what she is going to get that's the easy part. I guess it's a matter of equivalent exchange or something. But I have no idea how I'm going to manage that without her turning evil. Maybe the story would get more interesting if she turns evil? Who knows, that part isn't till the end so I don't have to worry about it just yet. So my dear non-existent followers, on the morrow the story shall begin. Well it already has begun but...it will continue being written from when I stopped. Though I'm going to have to re-write what I have done already. So I will be starting the day after tomorrow. Or something like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment