Friday, 25 May 2012

Magic of magicness

So I have another possible name which I will probably use for the second book and that is "Ring of Flames". Also, I have written up the rules for the magic, well the two magics and I know how it works and all that now which is good. So all I have to do before starting to write again is the other legend thing.
I've been trying to draw the Sivaen and the Iiolexa, and that's not going too well, I'm not that great at art. But I shall persevere and keep trying (and by trying I mean failing) if I keep drawing them over and over I will get better at it. Probably.

I feel like I should be writing more than that for a blog post but I don't really have anything else to tell you. I didn't really do much yesterday. Anyway I have a twitter account as well, so you should follow me the name of the twitter being Cake_the_Kat. Because I'm childish and I like to watch Adventure Time. Don't judge me you probably watch it too, and if you don't, you should watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment