Originally being a place of descriptions and language, I have decided as I have less interest in telling you of obscure meanings and phrases, and instead I shall change to actual ramblings of my mind. I'm sure you shall be greatly interested in my life and doings as I am a amazingly active, witty, amusing person who leads an interesting and productive path of continuance of being. You will mostly be bombarded about vague unmethodical progress on my writing and my general complaints upon the annoyances of aliveness -which according to my dictionary is actually a word, how interesting-
along with large gaps of my forgetting of my blog completely. I presume you shall only glance at this blog perhaps once in your life, and if you decide that it is worthy of your attention, you need to find a purpose for your existence in the world. If you don't you will most probably find yourself morphing into a strange creature of isolation, reading, general insanity and insomnia, like myself. So as you have been warned, my ramblings will proceed from here in a nonsensical splattering of letters and punctuation.
No comments:
Post a Comment