Thursday, 31 May 2012
Writing the words of storyness
Again I haven't posted in a few days. That tends to happen when i do something like this. I forget about it for a few days. Anyway, I've been writing again and I've now nearly finished the second chapter, I would have finished it but the last scene turned into the second to last scene so now I have another one to write. But I'm sure I'll manage. I've also been figuring out relationships between the main character and the other people in the book which has been interesting and tit has helped me develop the personalities of the characters a lot more too. Which is always a good thing. I've been drawing more as well, and I seem to be getting better though I can't draw faces more than once they always seem to look different no matter what I do. Ah well I'm sure I'll manage. So later tonight I will be writing the last scene and will possibly be starting the third chapter. Which shall be interesting as I haven't quite finalized what will happen in the third chapter. Although I do have a vague idea I just need to expand on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment