Well I'm now going to be doing all the namey things for Rendon, which consists of areas of territory and chiefdomy things. I really need to find out what these place things are called, I'll probably get around to it eventually. Probably. So I'm going to be making up more names and randomly scrawling letters till I get something vaguely pronounceable. If I need to use the places I can always change them a little. I finished making namey things for Lyel too so when I finish doing Rendon all I will have left to do is Jiwe.
Anyway, today I have spent most of the time sleeping ( I got up at about 4pm) I should probably start getting up earlier and socialize more but it's way to cold, and my bed is warm. I also have a cold (not surprising for me I'm usually sick) which isn't helping. I have decided that I dislike winter, it isn't a very pleasant season. My iPod is telling me that I should be doing so editing for my book now, so I shall leave you non-existent followers and obey the all powerful iPod wishes.
No comments:
Post a Comment