Thursday, 24 May 2012

Official announcement of officialness

It's official! I have of last night split the storyline into two books. I think that it will be better now as I can pace the story better and develop the characters some more. Which would be good because it's boring of the characters stay exactly the same throughout the story. So I've also had to rename the book because the plot changed do much that it just didn't fit anymore.. It was called "the war beneath" before. It took a while to come up with the name, and I'm not completely satisfied with it but its just a working title and it will probably change a few dozen times by the time I'm finished with it. The name, by the way, is "Hidden in plain sight" which fits the current plot of the first book. I haven't named the second book yet and I really don't like what the storyline is for it do I will be changing that quite a bit. But of course I first have to finish book one. I will be finalizing the storyline for the first book tonight, sorting what each chapter will be about and I think I have another legend/poem to write. I have been thinking about what I going to do about the spell thing and Aliciel, and I have decided that I'm not going to use the Rendon, if you are curious what I will be doing instead, you'll have to read the book once I've finished it in about ten years.

No comments:

Post a Comment