Monday, 21 May 2012
To the next task of wonder
So I've finished doing all the mapping things. I decided to write the storyline, I knew what was going to happen but I felt like it would be good to write it out to see what it was like. So I changed half of the plot and made a few changes to some characters. I made some pancakes to keep me going along the way, and I've finished writing it out. It will change dramatically no doubt but it's good enough for now. I don't really like the end of it though, it feels very rushed too, I may have to pace it better. I am considering splitting it into two books to even the pacing. I'd be able to develop the characters and their relationships more as well, which would probably be a good idea. So I will now be starting to write the story, once I've finished sorting out the crescent island thing, and the creatures who live there along with writing the legend thing and figuring out how the magic thingy works exactly. So I'm not going to be writing for another few days. I have written the first chapter and I've nearly finished the second, but they shall stay on hold till I figure out the legend at least, which I think may take a while. Oh well all good things take time...or something like that. For now I just have to stop procrastinating and actually pick up a pen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment