Thursday, 24 May 2012
Re-writing and splitting the book
Yesterday (and by yesterday I mean at about 2am) I re-wrote the prologue, chapter one and what I had typed up of chapter two and some of chapter three which will be moved to chapter four. I have changed the relationships with the main character and two others in the book which could be interesting. I was reading through the storyline again, I really don't like how it ends so I'm thinking of splitting it into two books so I can develop the characters more and I can fix the ending. So that's what I'll be doing tonight. I need to figure out where I'll split the story and re-write the plot for the first book, I'll need to see if I can find a better name too, because the name I have right now doesn't really fit anymore. Again I still think its weird that I'm just randomly talking to nobody. But it's slightly less weird that just talking to myself. It's so much easier to get followers on twitter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment