Sunday, 27 May 2012
More procrastinating and artness
Well I didn't post yesterday because the Internet cut off -.- which was terrible, I nearly died. But I didn't die just so you know. I was drawing my main character and that was going horribly and I was failing to draw anything other than mutated features of the elephant man, though really that's insulting to him. So I got some help from my artist friend and I can now draw something vaguely recognizable. I haven't quite figured out how to draw her hair yet, but I'll get to that eventually. I spent the rest of the time trying to explain how the magic works to my artist friend and he helped me figure out a much better system for that. So now I really have to get into writing the other legend/poem thing so I can start writing again. I think that's everything I've done since last post, if I missed something, too bad for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment