Today I was making the map for my book, you know, the one I'm writing. Well I ended up just drawing random squiggles of insanity and turning them into islands, it worked quite well. Then of course I had to name everything. So I have three islands of the names Lyel, Rendon and Vuardia along with an underground civilization called Jiwe. I spent the rest of the time on Vuardia just making different, how do you say? Places of ruling? Areas of rulership? Those place-area-things that one person rules over for a king? Or something along those lines, I have yet to find out what they are actually called, possibly counties? I have no idea. Anyway I spent about half an hour and I came up with about 21. I'm not really sure if that is too many, oh well it doesn't really matter at this point, I can always change it. Along with that I created three previously nonexistent mountains and the capitals of all the different race-species-humanoid-talky-thingies. So now I shall proceed to make all the different place-area-things for Lyel.
I presume blog posts are meant to be longer than this but I prefer to write only what I am immediately thinking of rather than recount my day, it is quite dull to read of someones menu of breakfast, lunch and dinner, and if they remembered to feed their fish or if their dog is learning to be house trained. My internal nattering itself will probably bore you into never coming back but never the less I shall persevere and continue my journey into the bottomless pit of blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment